Professional Training for Sustainability Advocates
The Cultivating Sustainability workshop draws on the psychological principles and drivers of sustainability, and provides skills and tools for facilitating behaviour change.
Since 2008, over 700 sustainability professionals throughout Australia and New Zealand have learned invaluable techniques for making their behaviour change efforts more effective.
Topics covered include
- Identifying and developing personal responsibility and personal power
- Influencing & feedback strategies
- Understanding and using values
- Modes of decision-making and how to access them
- Changing Habits
- Creating and using cognitive dissonance
Who is this workshop for?
If you have taken on the challenge of promoting sustainability in your organisation, your community, or even your home, you will benefit from being equipped with an understanding of the psychological factors involved, and the tools to use it to your advantage.
This workshop will assist you to
- Identify what people need in order to embrace sustainability
- Target your efforts and resources to the points of most leverage
- Incorporate psychological principles to your sustainability programs
- Communicate about sustainability more effectively
- Meet others who are dealing with similar challenges and share ideas and success stories
The Cultivating Sustainability workshop can be run in-house, and is also offered as a public workshop on a regular basis.
A flyer for the workshop can be downloaded here
To read what previous workshop attendees have to say, visit the Testimonials page.