Whether you are aiming to get people in your organisation on board with sustainability, or wish to provide sustainability advocates with tools to influence behaviour change, Awake is able to design and deliver a workshop to meet your needs.
Some of the workshops which Awake has designed and delivered include…
- Building A Culture Of Sustainability (how to embed sustainability in your culture)
- Cultivating Sustainability (behaviour change training for sustainability advocates)
- Behaviour change for green purchasing
- Engaging staff in sustainability
- Getting staff buy-in to the organisations sustainability business plan
People who benefit from Awake workshops include
- Organisations seeking to embed a culture of sustainability
- Sustainability advocates in need of tools to influence lasting behaviour change
- Environmental groups who wish to gain a deeper understanding of the psychological elements of sustainable behaviour
- Individuals wishing to align their behaviours with their values and learn tools to increase their ability to make life-enhancing decisions
- Groups running conferences or get-togethers who wish to add a unique, interactive and enlightening session to the wider agenda
Awake workshops can be conducted in-house or offsite, and are deliberately designed to be fun, experiential, reflective and of course environmentally friendly!